GTB is proud to be a sponsor of the Kapiti International Women’s Day lunch 2017 being held on Wednesday 8th March. Open to everyone, this will be a great event, so we suggest you think about attending.
Last year’s lunch was a great success enjoyed by everybody, both women and men. Therefore, we’re sure that the International Women’s Day lunch 2017 will also be well worth attending.
This year’s theme is #BeBoldForChange. “Call on the masses or call on yourself to help forge a better working world – a more inclusive, gender equal world.”
- Date: Wednesday 8th March 2017
- Time: 12pm to 2pm
- Venue: Southward Car Museum
- Hosts: Kapiti Chamber (Women in Business group) and Kapiti Rotary Club
- Tickets: $49 per person or a table of 10 for $450
- Catering: 2 course lunch prepared and served by the talented people at Party Perfect. A glass or wine or juice on arrival.
- Finally, a portion of every ticket sale is being donated to the Kapiti Performing Arts Centre which is just another great reason for attending!
MC’ed by talented and funny Kapiti actor Cohen Holloway, we’re sure there will be great vibrations and connections between all present. There will also be great conversations with high profile panelists Kate Frykberg, Melissa Clark-Reynolds and Dame Susan Devoy.
Your Action Needed
Alternatively, if you are interested in going to the Kapiti International Women’s Day lunch 2017 and don’t yet have anyone to go with; just get in contact with GTB and you can sit with us.
Come one, come all.